Land measurement is crucial to gaining the right information for improved management.
Do you have areas of land you need measured?
The SoilEssentials area measuring service uses GPS technology for a repeatable, accurate, and professional mapped job, managed and delivered by our own dedicated team.
- Meet your greening requirements for the CAP reform
- Take advantage of a full and accurate GPS area measuring service using Trimble handheld devices with correction gained from EssentialsNet, our very own RTK correction network
- Measure and map new boundaries, rented land and new drains
- Measure and map Ecological Focus Areas (EFA)
- Make integrated plans to complement your other farming operations
- Make more informed decisions
Talk to us about your measuring requirementsContact us
Featured Case Study
Hugh Black, J & R BlackFind out more
Free soil sampling for soil health projectFind out more
As part of a soil health project we are actively looking for fields to sample across the UK - at no cost to the farmer - for pH, P, K, Mg, Ca, Na and C%. Contact us on 01356 650459 to get involved.
Guidance, steering, RTK and expert fitting
Trimble bundle offers for a limited time!Find out more
We have excellent bundle offers for both guide-ready and non-guide ready vehicles. Contact Rod or Ian to talk through the options (Northern UK area) on 01356 650459.