SoilEssentials are able to help root crop farmers increase profitability by integrating technologies, which will lower production costs, increase efficiency and improve marketability of the final crop.
We are potato precision farming specialists and have used this expertise to create solutions for all root crops.
- Soils are sampled during the rotation to ensure a consistent pH and less available free lime in the soil
- Soil Nutrients can be mapped and managed
- Data is collected on soil texture, individual field disease risk, yield potential, number of plants/square metre, percentage crop canopy cover and crop biomass to help manage the crop for optimum value
- Tractor and implement steering is integrated to ensure an efficient use of the land resource and a high quality of workmanship within the field
- Root crop yield mapping is used to monitor output
Talk to us to about how we can help you improve your farming efficiencyContact us
Featured Case Study
Hugh Black, J & R BlackFind out more
New Trimble GFX-750 display
Now available!Find out more
Want to start the New Year with some new kit? Talk to us about the display best suited to your needs (Northern UK area) - call 01356 650459.
Free soil sampling for soil health projectFind out more
As part of a soil health project we are actively looking for fields to sample across the UK - at no cost to the farmer - for pH, P, K, Mg, Ca, Na and C%. Contact us on 01356 650459 to get involved.