Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All work undertaken or goods supplied by SoilEssentials Limited is subject to the Terms and
Conditions herewith set out.
2. Work carried out or goods supplied by SoilEssentials Limited is on the understanding that 25%
will be payable on order, and the balance will be payable within 15 days net from the date of
invoice, unless otherwise expressly defined at the point of sale.
3. Payment should be made either by cheque, payable to SoilEssentials Limited, or by bank transfer
to Clydesdale Bank account number 50515837 sort code number 82-63-18
4. All cancellation or re-scheduling must be notified in writing and agreed by us.
5. Any removal of equipment, installed by SoilEssentials Ltd, shall be subject to a 20% restocking
charge; unless the equipment is found to be electrically or mechanically faulty. Equipment not
previously installed by SoilEssentials Ltd shall be subject to our standard charges for removal.
6. The date on which notification is received by SoilEssentials Limited will be deemed to be the
date of request.
7. Agreement on dates for re-scheduling shall be subject to the availability of consultants.
8. In extreme circumstances it may be necessary for SoilEssentials Limited to re-schedule work for
which a booking has been made. If the re-scheduled date is not convenient to the customer, the
liability of SoilEssentials Limited will be limited to a full refund of the expenses paid.
9. All work by SoilEssentials Limited is subject to expenses incurred and will be included within the
quotation for work.
10. SoilEssentials Limited shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses,
including but not limited to loss of or damage to anticipated profits, contracts, reputation,
goodwill, labour costs or expenses arising from third party claims.
11. Notwithstanding the above clause and save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the
negligence of SoilEssentials Limited, the liability of SoilEssentials Limited under this agreement
shall be limited to the fees charged.
12.1. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between SoilEssentials
Limited and the Customer and shall prevail over any conditions contained or referred to
in any documents or otherwise.
12.2. These terms shall remain in force until altered in writing and signed by both parties.
12.3. Unless otherwise agreed and subject to the application of the then current prices, these
terms and conditions of business shall apply to any future instructions given to you by
12.4. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, England and Wales.
SoilEssentials Ltd, Hilton Of Fern, By Brechin, Angus, DD9 6SB
Tel: 01356 650459
Fax: 01356 650386
Company Reg No: SC203822
VAT Registration No: GB743258038
Featured Case Study
Dave Robertson, Stackpole FarmsFind out more
New Trimble GFX-750 display
Now available!Find out more
Looking for some new kit? The latest GFX-750 Trimble guidance display and NAV-900 guidance controller builds on a legacy of high-performing, brand-neutral solutions by becoming even easier to use. Talk to us about the display best suited to your needs (Northern UK area) - call 01356 650459.