Join us at one of our free Training Days to discuss everything Precision Ag with our specialists
SoilEssentials are delighted to be hosting three Training Days in early December.
We hope you will be able to join us for one of them.
Doubletree Hilton, Dundee on Tuesday 8 December: 10am-12pm or 1-3p
Kelso Showground, (BUAS Springwood Park) on Thursday 10 December: 10am-12pm or 1-3pm
SRUC Craibstone, Aberdeen on Tuesday 15 December: 10am-12pm or 1-3pm
There will be two workshops running in the morning and again in the afternoon (you will have the opportunity to attend both workshops if you wish). These free workshops will last for up to 2 hours and refreshments will be served.
Workshop 1: Getting more from your Trimble Screens
In small groups, to give you the opportunity to have hands-on experience and ask questions throughout, our field engineering team will re-visit standard settings and onto some more advanced options including:
- Data Recording
- Application Control
Workshop 2: Agronomy, Data Handling and Next Steps in Precision Ag
Our services team will discuss a range of topics and introduce products of interest which will include:
- Precision soil management through sampling and scanning
- Variable rate application
- Yield map analysis and what to do with the data
- Managing, sharing and accessing data through our cloud portal
- New Trimble screens
- Yield mapping root crops
- Root crop planter section control
- Plough Guide
To book your free places you can either call 01356 650459 or email: email@example.com indicating:
- Training Day you wish to attend, Morning or afternoon session, Names of those attending, Contact telephone number, Preference to attend Workshop 1 or 2 (or both), Anything in particular you wish to discuss
Featured Case Study
Peter Chapman, South Redbog FarmFind out more
Reliable, extremely accurate and established network
RTK correctionFind out more
Our EssentialsNet correction service is compatible across multiple brands and machinery. Improve the accuracy of your GPS system and increase efficiency in the field, across all crops and throughout the season.
Click or call 01356 650459 for more information.